giovedì 4 novembre 2010

WINTER SEA MERMAID TEARS - mermaid tears pendant with genuine Italian Amalfi seaglass

VOTE  !!! CAST YOUR VOTE !!!  VOTE!!!
I recently joined the EtsyBeadweavers Group. This is my entry to the November challenge.This pendant is inspired by the winter sea by the Italian Amalfi coast where I usually collect the seaglass for my creation. it has been created for the Etsy BeadWeavers November challenge as "WINTER SEA MERMAID TEARS" is my entry to November's Holiday Treasures Challenge.

 From November 9th through the 15th please vote for your favorite entry on the Etsy Bead weavers Blog.


3 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

So beautiful! Good job! Bravissima! Sempre meglio, non c'è che dire. Ti voto con piacere!
Un bacione.
Anto.

LaPerLaa ha detto...

Grazie! Thank you.
Ciao,Anton

Unknown ha detto...

hi!I like your blog very much....my name's martina and I come from Italy...I would like you visit my blog and if you like it....follow me!I wait you and your tips!kiss kiss ^^

now there is SOCUTE's giveaway...why don't you partecipate?^^ http://glamourmarmalade.blogspot.com/2010/11/first-giveaway-socute.html