domenica 31 ottobre 2010

Spare Ribs with red Bell Pepper and Polenta

After a Summer spent travelling around and where my most elaborate culinary exploit has been mozzarella and tomatoes salad now that the weather in no longer so good I am getting into a cooking madness.
This is the spare ribs with red bell pepper and polenta. This dish looks fatter than what I think it is,as I have used no oil and the only fat is the one coming from the meat.
It also looks much more elaborate than what it is.
Preheat the pan and then roast the ribs on all sites, add the spices you like ( I used a mix of dried bay leaves, rosemary, thymian, oregano prepared by my mother), them add some white wine and a spoon of vinegar, and some tomato paste. Let it cook for about 20 minutes and then add the chopped bell peppers, let it cook for another 20 or 30 minutes. If necessary add some more white wine and adjust in salt and pepper. I also add some chili pepper, but just a bit.

Buon Appetito!


Nessun commento: